VMP Performance’s line of superchargers does not end with just Mustangs. The same tire-shredding performance is available for your Ford F-150 5.0 L truck! With Ford’s switch to an aluminum-bodied F150 in 2015 the 1/2 - ton pickup shed over 700lbs, making it much quicker. Stop-light to stop-light, we guarantee the boost from a VMP Gen3 will surprise the vehicle next to you. On the street, or on the track, there is no replacement for the instant torque VMP’s TVS-based supercharger provides. Click on the video tab to see results from VMP’s own supercharged 2016 F150.
This kit starts with our latest head-unit, the VMP Gen3R 2.65L TVS. Everything you need to boost your 5.0L V8 truck is included.
- Rated at 750 HP and 550 Ft/Lb TQ*
- Warrantied components
- Complete kit with custom tuning
- Easy to install at home in 8-12 hours by following our videos
- Maintains stock-like driveability
- Expandability - room to grow when you want to upgrade
The VMP Gen3R is the evolution of our original 2.65L design, a new high-flow case design and patent-pending port technology optimizes airflow and horsepower across a wide RPM range. Using Eaton Corp’s 2.65 L rotor-pack, it is one of the most efficient positive-displacement roots style compressors out there. The VMP Gen3R is perfect when you want more performance from your street truck, off-road machine, or bro-dozer. Whatever you choose to use your truck for, the VMP S/C kit will transform the performance of your F-150. In stock form the trucks dyno around 300-325 rear-wheel horsepower, the VMP Gen3 will boost power to 600-650 RWHP and beyond. VMP’s kits are fully upgradeable with larger throttle bodies and smaller pulleys; for when you choose to install supporting mods and desire even more power. Do you tow in the mountains? at 5,000 feet of elevation, 25% of your power is gone, effectively making your truck run like a naturally-aspirated V6. The boost from a VMP TVS supercharger makes up for that loss in air density. If you’ll be living and towing at high altitudes, you can choose to pulley your supercharger down to compensate.
VMP TVS supercharger kit includes:
- VMP Gen3R 2.65 L TVS supercharger head-unit
- Cast aluminum supercharger lower intake manifold with integrated CAC (charge air cooler / intercooler)
- VMP Twinjet 69mm throttle body
- 120MM air intake system
- VMP billet aluminum fuel rails
- VMP Plug and Play fuel pump booster
- Ford Racing 56lb Injectors
- Heavy duty first-sheave FEAD system with belt, all idlers, tensioner, and bracketry.
- VMP dual-fan and triple-pass heat exchanger / low-temp radiator with F150 bracket
- Intercooler pump with lines and reservoir for supercharger low-temp cooling system
- VMP plug and play wiring harness set
- All required fasteners, wiring, brackets, hoses and clamps you need to supercharger your truck!
* Tuning must be redeemed within 6 months of purchase*
** A complimentary tune is included with your supercharger kit purchase. This tune is limited to the componentry within the kit, such as the kit’s associated injectors, pulley size, and other items that would affect tuning parameters.
Any changes to the kit’s components such as a different choice of injectors, pulley size, fuel type, or similar items would necessitate the purchase of a custom Level 3 tune and the associated charges would apply for the service.
Tuning for previous minor modifications, such as basic bolt ons, will not affect the complementary tune as long as the kit’s components are not affected.
Examples of items that would necessitate a purchase of a Level 3 Custom Tune as follows: E85/Return Style fuel systems, aftermarket camshafts, built/aftermarket/swapped transmissions, larger injectors, secondary fueling/cooling such as meth injection, etc.
If you have any questions concerning your set up, pre-existing modifications, or desired results, please be sure to contact your sales representative or shoot us an email at