Put your 2015+ S550 Mustang on a diet with Steeda's Drag Front K-Member.
Sheds nearly 30lbs off the nose of your American made muscle car (OE k-member weighs 61 lbs versus the Steeda k-member weighs only 36lbs) this lightweight K-member is made from powder coated mandrel bent DOM steel.
Strongest K-member in the Market. Boxed and gusseted tension link and lateral link mounts for the ultimate in strength.
Designed for drag race applications Steeda's drag K-Member will provide additional adjustment for roll center correction on lowered cars. It also provides additional clearance for headers and increased oil pan clearance. Also included are the welded tie down loops for trailer towing to the track.
Retains Factory mounting locations Our K-Member retains all the OEM suspension and steering components, as well as the factory front sway bar mounts. It uses the factory 5.0L & 5.2L engine mounts, though we recommend upgrading to Steeda mounts.
- This K-member is designed for off road competition use only and is not covered under any warranty stated or implied.
- This item ships by truck freight; additional charges will apply if shipping to a residential address.
- Designed for drag race applications
- Weighs only 36lbs, nearly 30lbs lighter than the stock K-Member
- Bolt-In design does not require any modifications
- Utilizes all factory mounting locations for strength and rigidity
- Incorporated tie down loops for easy use when trailering
- Includes option to retain front swaybar
- Developed and used on our World Record Setting S550 Mustang
- Extra clearance for long tube headers and has tabs for Helion Turbo Kits
- Boxed and gusseted tension link and lateral link mounts for the ultimate in strength making it the strongest S550 K-member on the market!
- Adjustable roll center and wheel base for better aerodynamics
- Provision and tabs for Hellion turbo kit