This design process started from scratch with a set of custom cast stainless steel turbo manifolds. We have proven this technique already with our Coyote Mustang platform and rolled out this same manifold design for the trucks. Its an extremely durable and strong method compared to a traditional hand welded header. We are the only ones on the market casting the truck manifold from stainless steel. From there it routes forward to the twin 60mm On 3 Performance ceramic ball bearing turbochargers. Once again we rolled into this project a completely new design turbocharger. We opened a new mould to cast stainless steel exhaust housings with a custom v-band inlet. Instead of a traditional 4 bolt (t4) rectangular flange, our housings will simple secure in place with one clamp. This makes for the turbo to have endless adjustment instead of being fixed in its position.
The turbos we chose to run on this platform is the same proven On 3 60mm unit we have used since 2011 on the Mustangs. These have made over 1000 rear wheel horsepower with upgrades available to step up to 67 or 72mm units. At that point you are talking 1200+rwhp potential. We decided to only supply our ceramic ball bearing units with this turbo system. This is a premium upgrade for most of our systems. From the turbos back, we designed the kit to have 3.0″ dual 304ss downpipes. Each connection is v-banded and we supply stainless v-band clamps to secure tubing into place.
Instead of starting from scratch, we picked up our 5.0 Mustang intercooler and adapted it to our truck platform. This intercooler has been used on countless cars and we know it will support 1000rwhp while keeping IAT’s in check. This is a large, 3.5″ air to air core with integrated blow off valve flange into the core. It is a dual 2.5″ inlet and single 3.0″ outlet. We designed the cold side from 2.5″ aluminum tubing from the turbochargers to the intercooler. All tubing is bead rolled to help keep the couplers secured under high boost applications. To go the extra mile, we supply nothing but stainless t-bolt clamps to keep all couplers in place. As far as the couplers go, they are all made from a 5 ply silicone and withstand anything you throw at it. Coming out of the intercooler, we designed the it from 3.0″ tubing which transitions to 3.5. This allows us to run the stock mass air meter successfully without any issues of pegging on almost any application. This saves you around $300 from having to upgrade your mass air meter! To eliminate compressor surge, we have used one of our On 3 Performance 50mm blow off valves. Your intercooler is pre-welded with the correct blow off valve flange so this is a simple and quick bolt on.
- On 3 Performance Driver and Passenger Side Cast Stainless Steel Turbo Manifolds ***Free Upgrade To The Newest Premium Cast Stainless 304 Manifold Design ($375 Value)
- On 3 Performance 3.0” Stainless Downpipes (Welded for o2 sensor and wideband)
- Integrated Dual Cut-out Section To Enable You To Run Open Exhaust At The Race Track
- V-band Clamps For Each Exhaust Connection
- Driver side Tubing From Turbo To Intercooler
- Passenger side Tubing From Turbo To Intercooler
- On 3 Performance 5 ply Custom Silicone Coupler Kit
- Complete Stainless T-bolt Clamps Kit For Couplers
- On 3 Performance Twin Turbo Custom Air to Air Intercooler
- Custom Fabricated Tig Welded Intercooler Bracket Kit
- Custom Welded 50mm Blow Off Valve Flange On Intercooler End Tank
- On 3 Performance 6466 Journal Ball Bearing Turbochargers (2pcs)
- On 3 Performance Custom Stainless V-Band Inlet/Outlet Exhaust Housings
- On 3 Performance Stainless Turbo V-Band Inlet Clamps (2pcs)
- On 3 Performance 44mm V-band Wastegates (2pcs)
- On 3 Performance 50mm Blow Off Valve
- On 3 Performance Custom Oil Feed Lines / Drain Kit
- On 3 Performance Custom Cone Filters
- Hardware Kit
- Instruction CD w/ Photos