***TO ENSURE THAT YOU GET THE APPROPRIATE VALVING FOR YOUR APPLICATION, PLEASE ANSWER THE CHECKOUT QUESTIONS ACCURATELY***
BERSERKER: For cars that are PRIMARILY street driven but racing is life. Comfortable performance and durability.
BERSERKER Hi-Force: For cars that fall under Berserker but make 600+HP and comfort is not an important factor.
CRUSADER: For cars that are PRIMARILY raced with "limited" street use. Meant for Racecars / Weekend Warriors.
The patented Berserker Series is designed for high performance street/track use and is available in various compression and rebound use/vehicle-specific valving. The Berserker Series utilizes many of the same upgraded, premium components as the Crusader Series. The compression valving options are the same as the Crusader Series. The difference is in the rebound valving, where the Berserker now gives the street/track enthusiast a “streetable” performance valving tuned to their specific use and vehicle. Further, both the compression and rebound can be revalved by Viking or an authorized rebuilder.
The Berserker Series is available in both double adjustable and triple adjustable.
- Lightweight aluminum twin-tube design with a sleek clear anodized finish.
- Adjustment knobs: Labeled with a “C” for compression and an “R” for rebound with distinctive clicks.
- Each click on the adjustment works and makes a change. There are no dead clicks. That is why all Viking tuning recommendations are from full soft. Other shock brands often recommend tuning from full tight, as often the first 10+ clicks provide no changes to the valving.
- By not offering non-adjustable or single adjustable, Viking is able to maximize stroke for each body length, ensuring you get the most travel out of your shock or strut.
- Aluminum, precision machined piston with a deflective disc and a P.T.F.E. / bronze piston seal.
- Hard chrome plated, centerless ground piston rod (shocks utilize a 5/8" rod; struts utilize a 7/8" rod).
- Three-step sealing system.
- All shocks and struts can be rebuilt or revalved by the Viking factory or any authorized rebuilder. *Crusader* rebound valving range may be easily revalved by the user.
- In coil-over shocks, Viking provides bearing mounts as standard, not the less expensive poly mounts. Bearings perform better in supporting the weight of the vehicle and provide for misalignment when needed, thereby relieving unneccesary stress on the piston rod and seals. They are also very durable and don't break down like poly mounts do over time.
- In bearing mount shocks, Viking uses stainless steel bearing races, not inexpensive nylon race bearings like some competing brands.
- Left hand threads between the base and the body ensures that the shock/strut doesn’t come apart when adjusting the ride height, as can occur with certain other brands.
- Viking's double adjustable shocks and struts are priced close to the single adjustable price of most other manufacturers. Viking triple adjustable shocks and struts are priced close to the double adjustable price of most other manufacturers. Viking focuses on independently adjustable compression and rebound shocks and struts only, which means a lower price for you!
- Two year materials and workmanship warranty.
- Each shock and strut is hand built, tested, and serialized in our Lakeville, Minnesota factory.