Our twin regulated fuel system delivers static referenced fuel to the HPFP and MAP referenced fuel to the port injection for beyond 1000 rwhp (recommended to run one pump full time, then activate secondary pump under load). Supplies High Pressure Fuel Pump (HPFP) and port injection (and small wet nitrous) Includes in-tank supply system that retains OE transfer, fuel level sender, and EVAP functionality, billet fuel rails with mount for OE fuel pressure and temperature sensor, upgraded feed and return lines, high capacity filtration and check valve, flow through t-block direct mounted on HPFP inlet tube, and dual high capacity F2i regulators for providing static fuel pressure to the HPFP and MAP referenced fuel pressure to the port injection.
Dual fuel pump system
- 1000+ rwhp fuel system (E85 capable with proper pumps and filtration media)
- Dual fuel pressure regulators
- Static referenced fuel pressure to HPFP
- MAP referenced fuel pressure to port injection
Fuel system becomes E85 capable by choosing F90000267, F90000274, or F90000285 fuel pumps AND microglass SSD or stainless filtration.
- S550 Mustang Dual Pump Module
- Dual F2i Fuel Pressure Regulators
- Billet 2018+ Mustang Fuel Rails
- 88mm Inline Fuel Filter
- FCV Check valve
- T-block to direct mount on HPFP (High Pressure Fuel Pump)
- All fittings, hose, hardware required for typical fuel line plumbing
-35 feet of fuel line (your choice of type)
-14 billet compression style hose ends (8 x straight, 3 x 90º, 2 x 45º, one 150º)
-Qty 9, billet low profile 90 degree AN to ORB swivel fittings
-Qty 4, billet straight AN to ORB fittings
-Qty 1, 3/8 EFI female to ORB-10 male adapter
-Qty 2, 1.25" rail extensions
-Qty 1, ORB-8 plug
-Qty 10, hose straps with stainless mounting screws
NOTES and LIMITATIONS:
1. Set primary regulator to 58 psi with atmosphere reference (for HPFP)
2. Set secondary regulator to 43 psi with MAP reference (for port injection)
3. Primary regulator will match secondary regulator when secondary regulator (base + boost) exceeds 58 psi.
This is a stand alone fuel system. Professional installation and a custom tune is required. Qualified installers and tuners must be able to interface to the OE harness and FPDM, understand proper component placement, hose routing, and deliver the vehicle with factory-like pump prime/on/off logic with no error codes. Fore Innovations will supply basic system schematics and detailed component level instructions, and can provide troubleshooting of the performance and function of our system and components. Fore Innovations will not provide assistance with ECU integration/tuning or elimination of alarm codes or the CEL.
This fuel system generates substantially more heat and capacity than the original fuel system. The high powered fuel pumps make much more heat than the factory pump and the composite fuel tank construction acts as an insulator and stores heat. Additionally, the shape of the factory fuel tank limits the pickup capacity of this fuel system. The user (driver) must keep more fuel (than normal) in the tank at all times to minimize heat damage and ensure adequate fuel pickup.