This popular Precision Gen 1 62mm turbo is rated for up to 705hp depending on the application. This turbo is the first mass-production option that uses the company's exclusive Competition Engineered Aerodynamics (CEA) compressor wheel machined from a 2618-aluminum forging.
Held in high esteem by tuners everywhere, this turbo produces higher efficiency and faster transient response for maximum power and performance. It is available with a journal-bearing or ball-bearing center section and is good for use as a single unit or in twin-turbo applications.
- Compressor Wheel Exducer: 81.99mm
- Compressor Wheel Inducer:‚ 62.23mm
- Compressor Housing Connections:
- Inlet:‚ 3" Hose Coupler (CCE), 4.0
â‚³ Hose Coupler (CCS)
- Outlet: 2.0â‚³ Hose Coupler (CCE), 2.5" Hose Coupler (CCS)
- Turbine Wheel Exducer: 61.9mm
- Turbine Wheel Inducer: 71mm